While it is possible to carry out some basic maintenance tasks on your own, hiring a professional heating contractor is always best to perform annual maintenance on your system. We recommend scheduling a maintenance service before the colder months begin so your furnace is ready to go when you need it most.
When the time comes for heating maintenance Manatee, FL, call on our HVAC experts at Air Now. Our team has years of experience servicing all types of heaters, from central heating to ductless mini-splits. We will thoroughly inspect your unit, clean any dirty parts, and make necessary repairs or adjustments.
Benefits of Heating System Maintenance
A properly maintained heating system runs more efficiently and lasts longer. Yet, many homeowners neglect to have their units serviced on a regular basis. Here are just a few of the benefits once you invest in routine heating maintenance Manatee, FL.
- Improved Efficiency
A well-maintained furnace or boiler uses less fuel and saves you money on monthly utility bills. According to Energy Star, you can improve your system’s efficiency by up to 15%.
- Fewer Breakdowns and Repairs
Just like anything else, parts of your heating system will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. But with regular maintenance, you can catch small problems before they turn into big (and expensive) ones.
- Extended Equipment Life
While most furnaces and boilers are designed for 20 years or more of service, that lifespan can be reduced if they are not properly maintained. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) highlights that well-maintained equipment can last up to twice as long as neglected equipment.
- Better Safety Standards
All furnace and boiler systems have the potential to leak deadly carbon monoxide gas into your home if they’re not functioning correctly. It would be best if you had your system checked annually by a qualified technician who can spot potential problems and correct them before they put your family at risk.
Our Heating Maintenance Services
Whether you have a gas, electric, or oil-fired system, you can depend on Air Now for all your heating maintenance needs. We offer comprehensive heating maintenance Manatee, FL packages designed to maintain peak performance and efficiency.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Inspection and Cleaning: We will inspect your entire heating system – from the furnace to the ductwork – and clean any dirt or clogged parts so they can work properly.
- Component Repairs: Filters, fans, and other moving parts will be repaired or replaced as needed.
- Calibration and Adjustments: For optimal security and performance, we will calibrate your thermostat to ensure that it’s reading temperatures accurately and maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home, as well as perform the necessary adjustments.
- Ductwork Repair and Replacement: We will repair any damaged or leaky ductwork so that you’re not losing heat through holes in your ducts. In some cases, we may also recommend replacement if your ductwork is too old or damaged to be repaired.
Get Your Heating Maintenance Services in Order Before the Cold Sets In
Don’t wait until your heater breaks down to get it serviced – by then, it may be too late. Schedule a heating maintenance Manatee, FL service with Air Now today. Cold weather will be here before you know it, and you don’t want to be left out in the cold – call (941) 216-2028!