It seems impossible some days to get by without a functioning air conditioning system. Homeowners in the Sarasota, FL area know just how high summer temperatures can get.
Having access to quality central air conditioning repair and maintenance service is essential. That’s why Air Now proudly offers air conditioning repair services to help our customers escape the hot Florida sun. Be at ease knowing our technicians have the training and expertise to keep your AC system running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Have a look at our coupons page to see what deals you can get on your next HVAC service call.
Trusted Emergency AC Repair Services
We've all been there! Before you reach for the phone to call a 24-hour emergency AC company, try these troubleshooting tips. The reason your air conditioner isn't cooling your home could be more obvious than you think!
- Check the filter. If it's dirty, replace it.
- Check the thermostat. Is it on and set to cool? Do you have the temperature set low enough?
- Locate your breaker box. Is the breaker to the air conditioner set to the on position?
- Walk outside and inspect the condenser (outdoor unit). Is it covered in a layer of dirt? Gently hose it off.
- Look at the air vents. Are they open and not being blocked by furniture or rugs?
Conducting high-quality, eco-friendly emergency air conditioning repair service at a fair price is part of our business model. Here at Air Now we enjoy being upfront with our customers. We value the bond we’ve built with homeowners in and around Sarasota since 1946.
We also strive to be there when you need us. Not only do you get same-day service, but we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year. If you need emergency air conditioning repair service, we’re just a phone call away.
Still no luck? Call Air Now for immediate repair and see why we're Sarasota's most trusted 24-hour air conditioning company!
When Do You Need an Air Conditioning Repair Company?
It isn’t always obvious when you might need the services of an AC repair company. Some of the signs can be subtle. By knowing what to look out for, however, you’ll know when to call an expert to help avoid long-term problems. Here are some signs your central air conditioning system might need repair:
- Noisy Unit: Loud noises are coming from the air conditioning unit.
- Strange Smells: Mold or mildew have started to grow in your home due to humid and warm conditions caused by a malfunctioning AC unit.
- AC Won’t Turn On: If your system isn’t turning on, it could be due to a variety of reasons. Call one of our experts immediately!
- Icy Coils: If the coils in your unit are icy, they may be causing your AC to freeze up and not turn on.
- AC Turns On But Doesn’t Blow Air: This can mean several things including frozen coils, a bad breaker or a broken motor.
- Increased Energy Bill Costs: As your system gets older, it going to have to work harder to perform the same job. This drop in efficiency is certain to be felt in every bill at the end of the month as it adds up over time.
- Discrepancy: The temperature in your home doesn’t match up with the thermostat.
If you’re constantly dealing with repair issues, or if your system unexpectedly stopped working, it might be time to call an AC repair contractor. It can be frustrating to have to deal with hot and humid temperatures in your home which is why we pride ourselves on speedy and affordable service. Get back to enjoying the cool comfort of your home and call us for AC repair or replacement!
The Importance of AC Maintenance
Your AC system is composed of different parts including coils, fins, thermostat and more. Keeping all of these parts cleaned, lubricated, and primed is the best way to make sure that your AC is working at its absolute best. Neglecting regular central air conditioning maintenance is a sure way to reduce your AC’s performance and will also cost you on energy bills. Regularly changing and cleaning your filters and cleaning your coils can make a big difference.
Although you can do these things on your own, you should always contact a professional for regular maintenance. When one of our technicians come out to your home, they will perform full AC maintenance on your system. A tune-up from Air Now includes filter changes, oiling of motors and other moving parts, inspection and tightening of electrical connections. We also check and calibrate your thermostat and make sure your refrigerant levels are topped off. A well-trained technician will also be able to identify if there are any issues with your AC that require a tune-up in order to avoid more expensive repairs in the future. If you’re in need of AC maintenance, call Air Now today!
Come see what people have to say about us by taking a look at our reviews page today.
Leave AC Repairs to the Professionals
If you think repairing an air conditioner is a simple matter, think again. While the do-it-yourself method works in many cases, air conditioning units are complicated pieces of machinery. Without the training and experience necessary to handle these systems, a lot of things can go wrong. It’s always best to hire a professional to make sure your system is running at peak efficiency.